It really makes everyone who’s tacky stick out
I hate ombre hair when it isn’t done right.. It looks like it was just randomly dipped in a tub of bleach. You can do better.
I hate it when people ask “Why do you wear boots or leather all the time?" or "Why do you wear black all the time?" ..Oh because I like to murder people in the dark and get away with it! I don’t understand why this bothers them so much. Why do you wear hobo-chic fashion and tie-dyes all the time? Are you a homeless person who wets her pants constantly and would like to get away with it?
Thank you for the photo reference, J. Berkowitz ❤
RTW: Ready To Welch
Fashion shows are usually my little piece of Disneyland. You get to see magical creations from these geniuses that we call designers. From properly constructed dresses to custom tailored suits and from time-to-time, if you are lucky and in the right type of show, you see these extravagant pieces that you know deep inside you will never look good in, but can not help but simply still gawk at and appreciate.
Fashion shows are a chance for designers to express their creativity, personality and cutting edge designs. The clothes they make represent who they are as a part of the industry, what makes them unique and what makes them stand out from the rest of the millions of designers out there. These shows are crucial especially to the up and coming ones. To put it out simply, if you are not ready, do not do it unless you want to make a fool of yourself, fall and carry that scar around wherever you go. There is no way the brilliant minds of this industry can easily excuse or palliate your dirty work.
Now let us move on to why I christened this entry as such and how my little piece of heaven was crushed and stomped on by Lucifer himself.
OMG! I love your Crocs! Where did you get them?!
"It looked like Forever 21 vomited all over her"
How to Ruin Your Career and Reputation by a Tsunami
Now that I’m seeing an unbiased view of all these hate comments, all I have to say is:
Maybe people should be more open minded that it’s not always going to be praises and blessings all the way, but to this specific event, there is also a limit to how you seek attention (especially when you want to get up that social ladder). It doesn’t matter how good you are as a person or not, when you post these type of comments in life-threatening times like that, there’s only one way out: You’re screwed.
So next time little social climbers, when you have nothing nice to say, keep it in your head. It’s safer that way.
Look here on how screwed he is. I hope you recover from all that, but as of now, RIP to your “Fashion Designer” career. But congratulations on your newfound fame.
To those who don’t get it, an earthquake happened then a false tsunami alert and this guy had to come in with filthy comments during difficult times (he was not alone though).
“Christian Louboutin makes the toughest shoes in the world it took 7 saws to get through this shoe, 4 blades were destroyed and after 20 minutes of drilling we were through. You want to know why someone would pay this much for a pair of shoes because they are like mini tanks women wear that get them safely from one spot to the next!”
Golden Globes 2012 | Top 15 WORST DRESSED
Because of my ability to say what I truly feel, in other words: having an opinion, also it so happens that this years Golden Globes have too many walking disasters trying to strut their stuff, we have fifteen chicks in the line waiting to be smeared on.
15. Freida Pinto - Looks like you ran out of dresses and decided to make one out of your curtain.
14. Natalie Portman - Wow. I did not expect you and your awkward dress to make an appearance on here. You’re still pretty though.
13. Mila Kunis - Such a disappointment. You actually look like you knew what you looked like. You’re not pleased. Awwe.. It’s ok. Better luck next time. (Pat on the back)
12. Shenae Grimes - Shenae Nay! It’s good to recycle clothing once in a while by making an outfit out of 2 very different dresses but this one in particular, failed. Even the hippies would throw this one away.
11. Romola Garai- Hi, please take a seat next to Shenae. I don’t know what’s wrong with you bitches when you thought about leaving the house. If this is your idea of ‘mixed media’ or ‘playing with textures’, you need some counseling. And the cut is just OFF!
10. Andrea Riseborough - Hey Andrea! Marie Antoinette called me up from her grave and she said she wants her dress back coz you left her in there naked.
9. Julianne Moore - The dress makes you look like a plant.
8. Emily Watson - I feel sorry for you Emily, I really do :\
7. Ariel Winter - Would you be a doll if I could use you as an umbrella? Thanks.
6. Cameron Diaz - Old age getting the best of you? You should take tips from Dame Helen Mirren, honey, coz your dress isn’t helping at all. Your twins look sad and under the weather. Wear a bra next time. Also, put a little color on your face. You look washed out with that bleach blonde hair of yours.
And the Top 5 who should’ve stayed at home are…..